Your first order is your fitting room. If your compression garment doesn't fit or you don't like it for any reason(s) you can return your body shaper back to us within 30 days of the delivery date. We will cover your return shipping by including a pre-paid return label on your order. Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and then send you the size you want in exchange. This policy only applies to the first order purchased after January 1, 2017.
1. How can I pay for my orders?
A: We Accept Visa / Mastercard / Amex / Dinners / Paypal
1. How can I track the status of my order?
A: after checkout, an email will be sent, in this email we would provide an order tracking and updates link. you can also chat with us online, email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.
2. Can I track the shipment of my order?
A: Yes, orders are usually shipped within 24 hours. once a shipping label has been created an email containing your tracking number will automatically be sent. please allow up to 5 hours for that tracking number to arrive at the post office or UPS facility for its first scan.
3. Can I change or cancel my order?
A: You can change or cancel your order at any time before the order has shipped. if the order has shipped we would not be able to cancel the order. We will just make an exchange for another product. If you wish to exchange an item for any reason we will gladly assist you as long as the product meets the conditions
1. Does All About Shapewear ship internationally?
A: Yes, But only to Canada at the moment.
2. How soon will my order be shipped?
A: Orders are usually shipped within 24 business hours
3. How soon will my order be shipped?
A: The delivery time depends on the state and zip code you are located. usually from 1-5 days
4. I ordered on weekend and/or Holiday. When will my order be processed?
A: Orders received during non-business hours or holidays will be shipped the next business day.
1. I need more control, should I go down a size?
A: It is usually not recommended cause it could cause Health Problems. Please keep in mind that our compression garments are designed to create high compression. We recommend to at least size up one size from your regular clothing size.
2. How do I know which size to buy?
A: Please use our SIZE HELP GUIDE here for to find your perfect size.
3. I'm in between sizes. what should i do?
A: If you are in between sizes you should consider your tolerance for compression, your experience with shape wear and the compression level of the item you are looking at.
4. Which products have plus sizes?
A: All of our products go up to 2XL but we also have most of our compression garments up to 5XL.
5. What if I don't see something in my size?
A: Since we are a manufacturer we often have styles that are made for specific wholesale customers that have larger sizes, or we can also see if it's possible for us to make one.
6. I’m unsure about my size or I have another question about fit. What should I do?
A: You should contact us from the chat button / Contact us button and we can help you pick the right one, Also can call us at 1866-777-2307